Leaders sometimes find themselves “in the trees” and have difficulty getting clarity on what’s really going on in their organizations. It can also be “lonely at the top,” so it’s good practice for leaders to have a coach they can bounce ideas off of, be their mirror, and provide answers to some hard questions.
Why should your organization invest in coaching?
How does your organization develop leaders now?
What’s the #1 reason why employees leave?
The #1 reason employees leave organizations is because of their immediate supervisor. In other words, they may be leaving because of YOU! Isn’t that enough incentive for you to investigate a coaching relationship? Here are some other benefits to leadership coaching;
- Develop a corporate culture that is inspiring
- Foster a mentoring mentality in the workplace
- Build dynamic and effective teams
- Increase employee engagement and retention
- Be a better coach yourself
- Improve communication skills
- Learn how to motivate and inspire your staff
- Decrease stress levels amongst staff
- Inspire future leaders
Herky will work with you to customize a coaching program that will fit your needs and budget. Contact him for a consultation.